As a mom I’m always on the go and when I feel like there’s no way I could get any busier, I do! It seems like my to-do list just keeps growing and growing, which is why I’m happy to have my JJ Cole Caprice bag—a diaper bag that can handle my busy schedule.
I love that this diaper bag has plenty of storage space as well as pockets and compartments to carry everything I need, and it’s stylish too, which is a win! Plus, it’s versatile—this tote bag can be carried by its’ handles or by its’ shoulder strap. One of my favorite things about it is that it has stroller straps that make it possible for us to easily attach it to the stroller (I have been wanting a diaper bag with this capability!).
And in case you need another reason to check out this JJ Cole diaper bag, here’s one: it’s a neutral color, so my husband doesn’t mind carrying it one bit!
When it comes to packing a diaper bag, we have a system down. With our first son, we overpacked every time we left the house because we just knew we needed at least two or three extra outfits, five diapers, wipes, a nursing cover, and a handful of burp cloths for three hours of church or two hours out and I’m not exaggerating at all. If you’ve read my post on creating a sleep routine, you know my oldest had reflux, which meant constant spitting up so we literally had to have all of the above. Packing the bag for two toddlers looks quite a bit different.
Packing a Diaper Bag with 2 Toddlers:
1) Diapers – we pack a couple diapers in each child’s size.
2) Baby Wipes
3) Cups – our kids can use regular cups at home (yay!) but when we’re out and about, these are easier for us to use for water.
4) Snacks (not pictured)
5) Extra Outfits – we try to pack one extra outfit for each child. Depending on weather, we might bring two sweaters or jackets. Right now it’s warm outside so the boys can wear a shirt and shorts or a romper.
6) Blankets – we often pack a blanket for each child just in case they want one in the car.
7) Books (not pictured) – we often take board books with us wherever we go. That way, we have something to entertain the kids with if necessary.
8) Bandages & Antibacterial Ointment – I always like to be prepared with bandages and antibacterial ointment just in case. Thankfully, we haven’t needed to use the stash in the diaper bag yet!
Be sure to check out Babies R Us for all JJ Cole products!