This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ThinkOutsideTheWipe #CollectiveBias
Halloween is here and with it, fun activities both outside and in the home! Today I’m going to share with you these easy Halloween microwave s’mores that we made to take to our neighbor’s house. Keep in mind that they are a bit messy, which is why I was glad to have Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes on hand to clean up the sticky messes!
Huggies Natural Care Wipes are clinically proven to wipe away 99% of germs, plus they’re infused with a touch of aloe so I can feel good about using them on my little’s sweet hands and faces! They’re great for spills and messes and for cleaning up after fun activities like this one and they can be found at Sam’s Club.
I’ve been going to Sam’s Club since I was little with my parents, and now they have a service that’s great for busy moms: club pickup! Just order online and everything will be ready when you get there. I’d call that a win!
Want to get some Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes for your next fun activity? If you hover over the photo, you can click through to Samsclub.com to buy them!
What You’ll Need:
* Honey Graham Crackers
* Chocolate Graham Crackers
* Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
* Orange Sprinkles
* Black Sprinkles
For Clean Up:
*Huggies Natural Care Wipes
*Fun Halloween-themed Plates
1) Put one marshmallow on one graham cracker square
2) Microwave for 15-20 seconds or until marshmallow gets puffed up
3) Put chocolate hazelnut spread on one graham cracker square
4) Sandwich both graham crackers together!
5) Pour orange and black sprinkles onto a plate – dip one side of the marshmallow in orange, one side in black until the s’more is covered in orange and black sprinkles!
Ours got a little messy so this is the next one we made.
Messy, sticky fingers call for Huggies Natural Care Wipes!
This is where we found Huggies Natural Care Wipes at our local Sam’s Club.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial about making these Easy Halloween Microwave S’mores! If you did, let me know in the comments and remember to pin it for later!